Why this blog

I already have a blog at skandhurkat.blogspot.com. Why another you may ask?

Well, this is because my usual blog is too abstract, too cluttered for anyone to follow for any one topic. A blog dedicated to photography makes sense.

Why this blog over all others?

I have observed that many people who are interested in photography do not use any open source tools, instead spending loads of money on tools like Lightroom, Photoshop, Photomatix and others. I am a student, and don't have money to spend on these software. I'm sure that there are many more like me, who would like to use post-processing techniques, but cannot afford expensive software.

This blog shall exclusively feature free and open-source software for post-processing techniques, and I shall attempt my best to introduce you to as many FOSS tools as possible, and show how to achieve those excellent photographs with software that does not cost a penny.

Use this QR code to access this website any time.

Comments

Popular Posts